So, this project is beginning to become the death of me.. I've been so busy, and I have so much on the go, that it has been hard to focus on my goal of finishing this project to its entirety. However, I am determined to finish it. I do want to modify it to some degree however. In order to make it easier, I have decided that in lieu of creating 3 average songs, I should put my focus into creating 1 REALLY GOOD song. That way, I can focus my energy into just creating something good that hopefully people will like, and perhaps purchase so that I can support my cause.
I always find it tough to write when forced to do so - for me - the outcome is not the best result. I have to simply let it happen for me to write a good tune. I also usually find that I write the best songs during the Fall and Winter season. So hopefully this will help me to further modify the song that I have finished and create even better parts for it.
Currently, I have been in studio finishing the recording of the song. Mostly everything is done, the piano, drums, guitars, bass, and other auxiliary sounds, however the vocals are not done. It takes me a bit of time to get those done as those are usually the hardest thing for me to record as I am so picky about how they sound.
I am nearing the end of the time given to complete this project, and I am in quite good shape. I must admit that I do need to add some more blog posts, so you can get some more information about what is going on with this project. As I go, I will begin to post snippets of the song and its creation, but we still have lots of work to do. I am very lucky that I have an extremely talented group of musicians in my band that I am working with, and I am very grateful for all of their hard work, because I do know that without them, I would not be the individual and musician that I am.